Saturday, August 25, 2007

You never get what you want, but still you don't stop wanting more, do you????? m no exception :-)

And here are some of my free thoughts - funny, serious, insane....maybe

1. Someday i will set up a NGO

2. Someday i will produce / direct / act in a movie, of course with my chuddi buddi friends.

3. Someday i will float my own company.........probably managing a few .coms

4. Someday i wish to earn, earn and earn...........nah i am always malcontent.............forget it!!!!

5. Someday i wish to enter the ugly world of politics.............:-)

6. Someday i wish to write a book no gyaan but something which will make the reader go back down the memory lane and instrospect wht he's done and wht is up to ;-)

I guess, someday i will have to leave my job and struggle to make half of the above a reality ;-), and if can, i did be satisfied with myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sure you will get wht u want .. keep tht spirit on.. have +ve attitude... and you will be successfully :)